Frequently Asked Questions
We accept students from ages 3 to 18.
The kindergarten school follows the American Curriculum (Creative Curriculum). The Elementary School and High School follows the American Curriculum.
Advanced Placement (AP) is a program in the United States and Canada created by the College Board which offers college-level curricula and examinations to high school students. American colleges and universities may grant placement and course credit to students who obtain high scores on the examinations. The AP curriculum for each of the various subjects is created for the College Board by a panel of experts and college-level educators in that field of study. This is a direct stepping-stone to pre-university courses. Please contact us for more information about the AP Courses we offer.
This can vary from year to year but as a general guide, our maximum class size will not exceed 25 students.
Yes. Our English as a Foreign Language (EFL) program is designed to enable learners who have had little or no exposure to the English Language to develop fluency and competence in English so they are able survive and thrive in a mainstream classroom.
Yes. We are accredited by the Ministry of Education (MOE), Thailand, AdvancED Accreditation (AdvancED), USA, and North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), USA.
We are affiliated with the Korean Federation of Christian Schools (KFCS) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). We are also a member of the International School Association of Thailand (ISAT) and Thailand International School Activities Conference (TISAC).
- Visual Motor, Numbers, Concepts, Body Image, Language, Personal, Fine Motor, Gross Motor, More…
- Scholastic Reading Inventory (SRI) Test, Oral Reading Evaluation, Achievement Test, Oral Interview, More…
- You will be assigned a locker and given a key. The locker number matches the number on the key.
- The key is to be returned at the end of the year or upon withdrawal from the school. If keys are not returned at the end of the year or on the withdrawal date, the student will incur a fine. Please contact the School Office regarding locker fines.
- If a student loses a key during the school year and needs a replacement they will incur a fine. A replacement key is available at the School Office. Please contact the School Office regarding locker fines.
- If a student forgets their key they will incur a fine. They may “borrow” (have the locker opened for them) from the School Office. Please contact the School Office regarding locker fines.