At Bangkok Christian International School the well-being of students is of great importance to us. We provide direct nursing services to students and staff members to maximize health and wellness in the school community. The school clinic is equipped with the basic materials and facilities to address the health needs of students while in school. An on-site trained and qualified nurse is available to manage and assess any health issues that may arise during school hours.
Our nurse's services expand to the following domains:
- Attends to students who are injured or who become ill while at school.
- Administers first-aid and other emergency nursing measures.
- Arranges for medical attention where the circumstances indicate.
- Secures and carries out medically approved written instructions for care of sick and injured students.
- Initiates various screening activities to ascertain students’ health appraisal.
- Confers with teachers, students, and parents regarding management of identified health problems.
- Provides instructions to students and parents in subjects such as nutrition, rest and relaxation, communicable diseases and home healthcare.
- Excludes and re-admits sick students in accordance with existing school health regulations and policies.
- Provides updated health information and coordinates care to parents, teachers and other health authorities.
- Maintains accurate and updated health records of all students with confidentiality and care.
- Coordinates with hospitals, first-aid services, and other medical facilities.
The clinic is open Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.